Dream Land

Saturday 14 January 2012

Don't like people who like to find other people's fault

Seriously , I don't like people who like to find other people's fault . Do you like people like that ? for me I wanted punch people like that ! because I hate it . yeah you know it ? .............. This story like this , yeah you know when I do something wrong all people are angry at me ! I hate it ~ does not matter whoever he or she but I don't like that attitude ! do they think they are very good ? if for me I wanted to say something to someone they are angry at me when I'm doing something wrong. But they doesn't think if they angry at someone , someone will hate he or she more much better ! I want say something like "hey you ! do you think you are very good ? hahah you'r attitude liked stupid people . good people doesn't like you'r attitude but in this world did not have very good people !" like that and I hate people like this !


Like this ! The little are bullied by the big ! HATE IT !

look at the picture the big are bullying the little look2x. If I was bullied with someone I will slap whoever he or she , I will slap they left and right more , more and more until I satisfied HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA 
(evil laughing) ...
 
After write I feel like many more satisfied FuHh ~ .... xD ENJOY READING ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, lps korang dh bace elly nyerr blog tolong komen yerr ! x susah pown hehheh :D