Dream Land

Tuesday 27 December 2011

"My Own English Story Of My Life"

I could to say this if you not beautiful , pretty , handsome or something else if you clever everyone will idolize you. If you stupid , dumb or whatever everyone call you, you must work hard to success ! ...
This is real .Ok , I will told you all the story in my life ... ok , we start the story :

My name is Nur Aliyah Zaimi , I'm the lazy girl untill I watched a movie call "Gifted Hand" , I changed my life from the lazy girl to good girl. From the first, for me is it to hard to speak , spell or something else in english. Then I try to work hard and now I get what I wanted before . So from this story if you stupid or something the negative in your , you have a brain to help you . don't ashamed with yourself but you must proud with yourself !

And the last I want you all always remember this :

All the positive word will give you a spirit !

                                  "THE AND"

When I want write this , I need a dictionary to help me ... Then you all must always to use a dictionary to success !

DON'T STUDY HARD BUT STUDY SMART :D



2 comments:

  1. hahaha tu lh kan ~ aq nk tgk citer gifted hand pown x dpt ko tau .. sbb penat keh3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah bagus lerr padan muker tuh xD !

    ReplyDelete

Hi, lps korang dh bace elly nyerr blog tolong komen yerr ! x susah pown hehheh :D